Codecool is a growing network of next-gen coding schools and a digital talent hub in Central Europe. Codecool is already present in 4 countries: Hungary, Poland, Romania, and Austria.
Our mission is to reinvent tech education and close the ever growing digital talent gap of companies by providing future-proof careers for ambitious people. We at Codecool want to revolutionise the way people and organisations learn, grow and connect in our tech-driven world through lifelong learning, career planning, and employee management.
Change lives through coding. Become a mentor at Codecool, and help us launch hundreds of young people’s successful tech careers.
- Supervising Front End development projects
- Mentoring – not preaching. Be available to support and guide students while they are solving practical challenges in project-based tasks. They will learn concepts and theory via self-study.
- Learning and following the tried-and-tested Codecool mastery-based learning model, demand-based curriculum and growth mindset approach. Your ideas are welcome, we believe in continuous improvement. But you don’t need to reinvent the wheel – we already have successfully working models and processes for you at hand.
Our ideal candidate
- has years of daily hands-on programming experience with
- NoSQL DB (eg. Mongo DB)
- speaks fluent English and German
- believes in practice-oriented, project-based learning
- can be new to mentoring: no previous teaching experience is required
Why work for us?
- We offer an awesome atmosphere. Our offices are somewhere between a tech start-up and a university hallway, full of budding coding superstars.
- We have a cool office space full of friendly colleagues, all sharing the same values and attitude of work.
- You can think and work together with carefully selected top tech professionals from all over the world.
- You can share your hard earned knowledge and be part of the IT education of the future.
- You can work on your professional and management skills while mentoring others.
- You can get a name in the business scene by shaping contributing sourcing challenges for leading tech companies.
- Your ideas are welcome. We are a flat organisation - if you have an idea and the motivation to make it happen, there is no bureaucracy to stop you, you can make it happen.
- You will get a full-time contract with a motivating compensation package, but if you want to join us part-time (ideally 30 hours/week), that is also working for us! You will earn a tech industry level salary for helping others to start their tech careers.
Information provided by the company in accordance with the Equal Treatment Act: The minimum wage for the position as a Frontend mentor / trainer / coach is EUR 3,500.00 gross per month on the basis of full-time employment, depending on qualifications and experience. There is a willingness to overpay.